We at Essex Replacement Door and Window Company are proud to offer our customers in New Jersey Madawaska Wood Doors. Madawaska Doors are built from 100% solid wood using traditional craftsmanship. Stile and rail construction with mortise and tendon joinery and full thickness panels all combine to produce the strength, durability and beauty to compliment any design. Madawaska Doors feature the following qualities:
• Wood Doors are available in a variety of different species including: cedar, cherry, poplar, Douglas fir, walnut and many others…
• Available in the thickness you prefer, either: 1-3/8”, 1-3/4”, 2” or 2-1/4” thickness. Custom thickness requirements also available
• A variety of glass options including low “e”, argon filled, single, double or triple pane glass.
• Standard glass finishes including sandblasted, V-groove, beveled, stained, glue chip and mirror glass. Also available with brass, copper, lead or zinc caming.
• Prehung packages available on exterior or interior doors.
• A variety of locks, deadbolts, door knockers and hinges available
• Weather stripping to provide a tight seal from the elements
• Combing wood species for a unique look to provide for a truly original entrance
• Dutch wood doors, curve top wood doors and many other custom variations available.
Solid Wood doors are perfect for either interior or exterior applications here in New Jersey. Madawaska Doors can be ordered separately to fit an existing jamb or they can build a prehung unit with matching door and jamb. Our master carpenters at Essex Replacement Door and Window are experts at installing this type of custom wood doors. These wood doors are ideal for Essex County, Morris County, Hudson County, Union County and Bergen County Homeowners who appreciate the combination of style and grace available through Essex Replacement Door and Window Company. Give us a call for your free estimate.